IELTS is a test of English language. People or students who want to go abroad must give this exam. If English is the main language of communication in a country, it is mandatory to take this exam to go to such a country. IELTS stands for International English Language Testing System. Countries where IELTS is required for university admission are US, UK, Australia, New Zealand and Canada. This test tests the candidate’s English reading, speaking, listening and writing skills.
Eligibility for Examination-
A candidate must be above 16 years of age to take the IELTS test. A student who wants to study in United States of America, Canada, UK, New Zealand and Australia has to take this exam. Apart from this, people who want to settle permanently in Canada, Australia and New Zealand are also required to take the test
Types of IELTS Exam-
You can take the IELTS exam in two formats. One test is academic and the other is general test. If someone wants to study abroad, they have to give an academic test. When people who want work visa or settlement have to give general test. The total duration of the test is 2 hours and 45 minutes. This exam is conducted on different 48 dates every year. In which people can give the exam on any date according to their convenience.
IELTS Exam Pattern-
The IELTS exam consists of four sections. In which reading, speaking, listening and writing skills are seen. Marking of any candidate is done on the basis of these four sections. After which the overall IELTS score is prepared.
Apart from online application for IELTS exam, one can also send their application form by post and courier.
1. Login to www.ieltsidpindia.com
2. Select the option of Register for IELTS
3. Select Exam Date and City
4. Deposit the exam fee by credit card or debit card.
Features and Highlights
1. Live Classes: Daily free live classes from expert educators – covering all sections of IELTS! More than 2 lakh students have benefited from our free live classes and Masterclasses.
2. NEW: SPEAKING ROOMS! Join thousands of IELTS Speakers across india to find your speaking buddies and improve your english. Our learners use Speaking Rooms to improve vocabulary, English fluency and their English grammar. If you are a bootcamp member, you can also start your own IELTS Speaking Room and practice speaking for free anywhere, anytime!
3.Free IELTS Practice materials: 500+ MCQs, speaking cue cards, vocabulary lists, grammar modules and much more. We have created an IELTS preparation journey which you can follow daily and reach your dream bands! Practice your IELTS writing by completing timed writing assignments. You can also practice your IELTS speaking by recording yourself to our prompts.
3. Practice Tests: IELTS mock tests for each section along with suggested answers and explanations after each section for you to improve your band score. The mock tests are for all 4 sections – IELTS Writing, IELTS Speaking, IELTS Reading and IELTS Listening!
4. IELTS Coaching: Courses starting at just Rs.149: We have India’s best online IELTS boot camp that includes live classes, IELTS Speaking evaluations by experts, IELTS Writing Evaluations by experts, timed mock tests and much more. You can choose a batch according to your convenient timings. The bootcamp is specially designed to help you get 7 bands and above.
We also have a series of 50+ hours of high quality recorded lectures that you can access anywhere, anytime.