- UTI infection irritates women
- Lack of hygiene causes this problem
- Drink plenty of water
Women face many health problems during the summer season, including UTI infections. UTI is an area of urinary tract infection that is spread through the urine to the private parts and other organs. The infection causes abdominal pain, inflammation in the toilet, etc. If this problem is not treated in time then this infection can spread to the kidneys through the bladder, so let us know some important things associated with UTI infection.
Why does UTI infection occur?
UTI infection occurs when bacteria begin to spread in the bladder. The main cause is a bacterial infection called E. coli. Prolonged urinary retention, pregnancy, diabetics or not keeping the private parts clean after intercourse are the main causes of this infection, while people who drink less water can also have this problem.
Symptoms of UTI
- Inflammation when urinating
- Frequent urination
- Lower abdominal pain
- Mild fever
- Smelly urine
- Lower back pain
- Feeling cold or vomiting
What is the treatment?
According to experts, you can use antibiotics in the problem of UTI. Drink plenty of water and fluids. This will flush out the bacteria in your bladder.
How to avoid UTI
- Drink more and more water.
- Take care of the cleanliness of the private part.
- Do not use scented spray.
- Do not use the bathtub for bathing.
- Wear cotton underwear.
- Elderly and diabetic patients should consult a doctor immediately if they have UTI problem.